Caring for nonhuman primates in biomedical research facilities: scientific, moral and emotional considerations
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on the Effects of Bonds Between Human and Non-human Primates on Primatological Research and Practice
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 220–225, March 2011
How to Cite
Coleman, K. (2011), Caring for nonhuman primates in biomedical research facilities: scientific, moral and emotional considerations. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 220–225. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20855
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: RR00163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!