The ontogeny of handling hard-to-process food in wild brown capuchins (Cebus apella apella): evidence from foraging on the fruit of Maximiliana maripa
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 11, pages 960–973, November 2010
How to Cite
Gunst, N., Leca, J.-B., Boinski, S. and Fragaszy, D. (2010), The ontogeny of handling hard-to-process food in wild brown capuchins (Cebus apella apella): evidence from foraging on the fruit of Maximiliana maripa. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 960–973. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20856
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SRR-9722840, BCS-0078967, BCS-0352316, BCS-0352035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!