Does nonnutritive tree gouging in a rainforest-dwelling lemur convey resource ownership as does loud calling in a dry forest-dwelling lemur?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 72, Issue 12, pages 1062–1072, December 2010
How to Cite
Rasoloharijaona, S., Randrianambinina, B. and Joly-Radko, M. (2010), Does nonnutritive tree gouging in a rainforest-dwelling lemur convey resource ownership as does loud calling in a dry forest-dwelling lemur?. Am. J. Primatol., 72: 1062–1072. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20865
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!