Primates in 21st century ecosystems: does primate conservation promote ecosystem conservation?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primates in 21st Century Ecosystems: Does Primate Conservation Promote Ecosystem Conservation?
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 3–8, January 2011
How to Cite
Norconk, M. A., Boinski, S. and Forget, P.-M. (2011), Primates in 21st century ecosystems: does primate conservation promote ecosystem conservation?. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 3–8. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20868
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!