Associations between the drill (Mandrillus leucophaeus) and sympatric monkeys in Korup National Park, Cameroon
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 127–134, February 2011
How to Cite
Astaras, C., Krause, S., Mattner, L., Rehse, C. and Waltert, M. (2011), Associations between the drill (Mandrillus leucophaeus) and sympatric monkeys in Korup National Park, Cameroon. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 127–134. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20877
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- The Smithsonian Institute's Centre for Tropical Forest Science
- Conservation International
- The Primate Society of Great Britain
- The American Society of Primatologists
- Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation
- Volkswagen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!