Patterns of gastro-intestinal parasites and commensals as an index of population and ecosystem health: the case of sympatric western chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes verus) and guinea baboons (Papio hamadryas papio) at Fongoli, Senegal
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 173–179, February 2011
How to Cite
Howells, M. E., Pruetz, J. and Gillespie, T. R. (2011), Patterns of gastro-intestinal parasites and commensals as an index of population and ecosystem health: the case of sympatric western chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes verus) and guinea baboons (Papio hamadryas papio) at Fongoli, Senegal. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 173–179. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20884
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
- National Geographic Society
- The Explorers Club
- The American Society of Primatologists Conservation Grant
- Sigma Xi Grant in Aid
- Iowa State University's Department of Anthropology and College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Emory University
- University of Illinois
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!