Characterization of opsin gene alleles affecting color vision in a wild population of titi monkeys (Callicebus brunneus)
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 189–196, February 2011
How to Cite
Bunce, J. A., Isbell, L. A., Neitz, M., Bonci, D., Surridge, A. K., Jacobs, G. H. and Smith, D. G. (2011), Characterization of opsin gene alleles affecting color vision in a wild population of titi monkeys (Callicebus brunneus). Am. J. Primatol., 73: 189–196. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20890
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- The Wenner-Gren Foundation
- The Leakey Foundation
- The Sigma Xi Society
- The Organization for Tropical Studies
- The University of California
- The UC Davis Department of Anthropology
- Research to Prevent Blindness, the Core Grant for Vision Research. Grant Numbers: P30EY01931, NEI EY09303
- NIH. Grant Number: R24RR005090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!