Diet and ranging behavior of the endangered Javan gibbon (Hylobates moloch) in a submontane tropical rainforest
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on the Effects of Bonds Between Human and Non-human Primates on Primatological Research and Practice
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 270–280, March 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S., Lappan, S. and Choe, J. C. (2011), Diet and ranging behavior of the endangered Javan gibbon (Hylobates moloch) in a submontane tropical rainforest. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 270–280. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20893
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2010
- Ewha Womans University, Seoul National University, the Amore Pacific Academic and Cultural Foundation
- Primate Conservation Inc.
- Korea Research Foundation Grant. Grant Number: KRF-2009-371-C0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!