A new species of snub-nosed monkey, genus Rhinopithecus Milne-Edwards, 1872 (Primates, Colobinae), from northern Kachin state, northeastern Myanmar
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primates in 21st Century Ecosystems: Does Primate Conservation Promote Ecosystem Conservation?
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 96–107, January 2011
How to Cite
Geissmann, T., Lwin, N., Aung, S. S., Aung, T. N., Aung, Z. M., Hla, T. H., Grindley, M. and Momberg, F. (2011), A new species of snub-nosed monkey, genus Rhinopithecus Milne-Edwards, 1872 (Primates, Colobinae), from northern Kachin state, northeastern Myanmar. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 96–107. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20894
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- Halycon Fund
- Arcus Foundation. Grant Number: 0803-35
- US Fish & Wildlife Service Great Apes Conservation Fund. Grant Number: 98210-8-G662
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!