Habitat selection of black-and-white snub-nosed monkeys (Rhinopithecus bieti) in Tibet: implications for species conservation
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 347–355, April 2011
How to Cite
Xiang, Z.-F., Huo, S. and Xiao, W. (2011), Habitat selection of black-and-white snub-nosed monkeys (Rhinopithecus bieti) in Tibet: implications for species conservation. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 347–355. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20901
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-1-09
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30630016, 30870375, 31071937
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!