Death among geladas (Theropithecus gelada): a broader perspective on mummified infants and primate thanatology
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 405–409, May 2011
How to Cite
Fashing, P. J., Nguyen, N., Barry, T. S., Goodale, C. B., Burke, R. J., Jones, S. C.Z., Kerby, J. T., Lee, L. M., Nurmi, N. O. and Venkataraman, V. V. (2011), Death among geladas (Theropithecus gelada): a broader perspective on mummified infants and primate thanatology. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 405–409. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20902
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
- CSU Fullerton
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Gisela and Norman Fashing
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Pittsburgh Zoo
- Primate Conservation Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!