Third-party postconflict affiliation of aggressors in chimpanzees
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 397–404, April 2011
How to Cite
Romero, T. and de Waal, F. B.M. (2011), Third-party postconflict affiliation of aggressors in chimpanzees. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 397–404. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20912
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
- National Institutes of Health's NCRR. Grant Number: RR-00165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!