Individuality in male songs of wild black crested Gibbons (Nomascus concolor)
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 431–438, May 2011
How to Cite
Sun, G.-Z., Huang, B., Guan, Z.-H., Geissmann, T. and Jiang, X.-L. (2011), Individuality in male songs of wild black crested Gibbons (Nomascus concolor). Am. J. Primatol., 73: 431–438. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20917
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070349
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB411603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!