Morphological and physiological aspects of digestive processes in the graminivorous primate Theropithecus gelada—a preliminary study
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 449–457, May 2011
How to Cite
Mau, M., Johann, A., Sliwa, A., Hummel, J. and Südekum, K.-H. (2011), Morphological and physiological aspects of digestive processes in the graminivorous primate Theropithecus gelada—a preliminary study. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 449–457. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20921
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG, SU 124/15-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!