Life history traits, maternal behavior and infant development of blue-eyed black lemurs (Eulemur flavifrons)
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 474–484, May 2011
How to Cite
Volampeno, M. S. N., Masters, J. C. and Downs, C. T. (2011), Life history traits, maternal behavior and infant development of blue-eyed black lemurs (Eulemur flavifrons). Am. J. Primatol., 73: 474–484. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20925
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Association Européene pour l 'Etude et la Conservation des Lemuriens (AEECL)
- Conservation International (CI)
- The Third World Organization for Women in Sciences (TWOWS)
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2053615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!