Eye-tracking with nonhuman primates is now more accessible than ever before
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Understanding Emotions in Primates: In Honor of Darwin's 200th Birthday
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 562–569, June 2011
How to Cite
Machado, C. J. and Nelson, E. E. (2011), Eye-tracking with nonhuman primates is now more accessible than ever before. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 562–569. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20928
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: K99-MH083883, R37-MH57502.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!