A comparative study on testicular microstructure and relative sperm production in gorillas, chimpanzees, and orangutans
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Understanding Emotions in Primates: In Honor of Darwin's 200th Birthday
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 570–577, June 2011
How to Cite
Fujii-Hanamoto, H., Matsubayashi, K., Nakano, M., Kusunoki, H. and Enomoto, T. (2011), A comparative study on testicular microstructure and relative sperm production in gorillas, chimpanzees, and orangutans. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 570–577. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20930
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
- Cooperative Research Program of the Primate Research Institute, Kyoto University
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 06640924, 11640712, 18570222, 10CE2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!