Frugivory in four sympatric lemurs: implications for the future of Madagascar's forests
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Understanding Emotions in Primates: In Honor of Darwin's 200th Birthday
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 585–602, June 2011
How to Cite
Wright, P. C., Tecot, S. R., Erhart, E. M., Baden, A. L., King, S. J. and Grassi, C. (2011), Frugivory in four sympatric lemurs: implications for the future of Madagascar's forests. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 585–602. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20936
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: S. R. T. BSC-0424234, E. M. E. SBS-0001351, P. C. W. BCS-0721233
- Primate Conservation Inc
- Conservation International Primate Action Fund
- The University of Texas at Austin
- American Society of Primatologists
- PEO Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!