Contract grant sponsor: Colciencias; Contract grant number: 1203-09-11239; Contract grant sponsor: Fondo para la Accion Ambiental; Contract grant number: 120108-E0102141.
Molecular systematics and phylogeography of Cebus capucinus (Cebidae, Primates) in Colombia and Costa Rica by means of the mitochondrial COII gene
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Capuchin Evolution: Comparing Behavior, Morphology, and Genetics Across Species
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 366–380, April 2012
How to Cite
Ruiz-Garcia, M., Castillo, M. I., Ledezma, A., Leguizamon, N., Sánchez, R., Chinchilla, M. and Gutierrez-Espeleta, G. A. (2012), Molecular systematics and phylogeography of Cebus capucinus (Cebidae, Primates) in Colombia and Costa Rica by means of the mitochondrial COII gene. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 366–380. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20940
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- Colciencias. Grant Number: 1203-09-11239
- Fondo para la Accion Ambiental. Grant Number: 120108-E0102141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!