When and how well can human-socialized capuchins match actions demonstrated by a familiar human?
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 643–654, July 2011
How to Cite
Fragaszy, D. M., Deputte, B., Cooper, E. J., Colbert-White, E. N. and Hémery, C. (2011), When and how well can human-socialized capuchins match actions demonstrated by a familiar human?. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 643–654. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20941
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2010
- Region of Brittany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!