Observations of hand preference in wild groups of white-faced sakis (Pithecia pithecia) in Suriname
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 655–664, July 2011
How to Cite
Smith, H.M. and Thompson, C.L. (2011), Observations of hand preference in wild groups of white-faced sakis (Pithecia pithecia) in Suriname. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 655–664. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20942
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
- The Explorer's Club; The International Primatological Society Research Grant; The National Science Foundation Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: 0925122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!