Association between hybrid status and reproductive success of captive male and female rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) at the California National Primate Research Center (CNPRC)
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 671–678, July 2011
How to Cite
Kanthaswamy, S., Clarke, P. M.R., Kou, A., Malladi, V., Trask, J. S. and Smith, D. G. (2011), Association between hybrid status and reproductive success of captive male and female rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) at the California National Primate Research Center (CNPRC). Am. J. Primatol., 73: 671–678. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20948
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- California National Primate Research Center (CNPRC). Grant Numbers: RR000169-48, RR018144-07
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR005090, RR025871
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!