Social and environmental factors affecting fecal glucocorticoids in wild, female white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus)
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 861–869, September 2011
How to Cite
Carnegie, S. D., Fedigan, L. M. and Ziegler, T. E. (2011), Social and environmental factors affecting fecal glucocorticoids in wild, female white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus). Am. J. Primatol., 73: 861–869. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20954
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- National Sciences and Engineering Research of Canada (NSERCC) Ph.D. Scholarship
- Alberta Ingenuity Scholarship
- International Primatology Society Research Grant
- Canada Research Chair
- The Wisconsin National Primate Research Center. Grant Number: RR000167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!