Social behavior, foraging strategies, and fecal glucocorticoids in female blue monkeys (Cercopithecus mitis): potential fitness benefits of high rank in a forest guenon
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 870–882, September 2011
How to Cite
Foerster, S., Cords, M. and Monfort, S. L. (2011), Social behavior, foraging strategies, and fecal glucocorticoids in female blue monkeys (Cercopithecus mitis): potential fitness benefits of high rank in a forest guenon. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 870–882. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20955
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0550509; BCS 0554747
- Columbia University
- The Earthwatch Institute
- The Animal Behavior Society
- American Society of Primatologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!