Di Yan Li and Huai Liang Xu contributed equally to this work.
Phylogenetic analysis of chinese rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) based on mitochondrial control region sequences
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 883–895, September 2011
How to Cite
Li, D. Y., Xu, H. L., Smith, D. G., Cheng, A. C., Trask, J. S., Zhu, Q., Yao, Y. F., Du, D. D. and Ni, Q. Y. (2011), Phylogenetic analysis of chinese rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) based on mitochondrial control region sequences. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 883–895. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20956
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0848
- Key laboratory of Animal Disease and Human Health of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: SZDSYS-200601
- Natural Science Foundation of Educational Commission of Sichuan Province of China. Grant Number: 08ZA076
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RR005090; RR025871.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!