Contract grant sponsor: Research Board of the University of Illinois, Urbana, IL.
Experimental field study of problem-solving using tools in free-ranging capuchins (Sapajus nigritus, formerly Cebus nigritus)
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Capuchin Evolution: Comparing Behavior, Morphology, and Genetics Across Species
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 344–358, April 2012
How to Cite
Garber, P.A., Gomes, D.F. and Bicca-Marques, J.C. (2012), Experimental field study of problem-solving using tools in free-ranging capuchins (Sapajus nigritus, formerly Cebus nigritus). Am. J. Primatol., 74: 344–358. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20957
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- Research Board of the University of Illinois, Urbana, IL.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!