Primate population dynamics over 32.9 years at Ngogo, Kibale National Park, Uganda
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 997–1011, October 2011
How to Cite
Lwanga, J.S., Struhsaker, T.T., Struhsaker, P.J., Butynski, T.M. and Mitani, J.C. (2011), Primate population dynamics over 32.9 years at Ngogo, Kibale National Park, Uganda. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 997–1011. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20965
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- New York Zoological Society and the African Wildlife Foundation
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR-9253590, BCS-0215622, IOB-0516644
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!