Contract grant sponsor: FAPESP; Contract grant numbers: 06/51577-2; 06/56059-0; 08/55684-3; Contract grant sponsor: CNPq; Contract grant number: 420038/2005-1; Contract grant sponsors: National Geographic Society; Leakey Foundation; IBAMA; CNPq.
Flexible and conservative features of social systems in tufted capuchin monkeys: comparing the socioecology of Sapajus libidinosus and Sapajus nigritus
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Capuchin Evolution: Comparing Behavior, Morphology, and Genetics Across Species
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 315–331, April 2012
How to Cite
Izar, P., Verderane, M. P., Peternelli-dos-Santos, L., Mendonça-Furtado, O., Presotto, A., Tokuda, M., Visalberghi, E. and Fragaszy, D. (2012), Flexible and conservative features of social systems in tufted capuchin monkeys: comparing the socioecology of Sapajus libidinosus and Sapajus nigritus. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 315–331. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20968
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 06/51577-2, 06/56059-0, 08/55684-3
- CNPq. Grant Number: 420038/2005-1
- National Geographic Society; Leakey Foundation; IBAMA; CNPq
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!