Demography of squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus) in captive environments and its effect on population growth
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1041–1050, October 2011
How to Cite
Zimbler-DeLorenzo, H. S. and Dobson, F. S. (2011), Demography of squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus) in captive environments and its effect on population growth. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1041–1050. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20970
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!