Contract grant sponsors: UCLA Center for Society and Genetics; NSF; Contract grant number: 0833375.
Anointing variation across wild capuchin populations: a review of material preferences, bout frequency and anointing sociality in Cebus and Sapajus
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Capuchin Evolution: Comparing Behavior, Morphology, and Genetics Across Species
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 299–314, April 2012
How to Cite
Alfaro, J. W. L., Matthews, L., Boyette, A. H., Macfarlan, S. J., Phillips, K. A., Falótico, T., Ottoni, E., Verderane, M., Izar, P., Schulte, M., Melin, A., Fedigan, L., Janson, C. and Alfaro, M. E. (2012), Anointing variation across wild capuchin populations: a review of material preferences, bout frequency and anointing sociality in Cebus and Sapajus. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 299–314. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20971
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
- UCLA Center for Society and Genetics; NSF. Grant Number: 0833375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!