Use of space, activity patterns, and foraging behavior of red howler monkeys (Alouatta seniculus) in an Andean forest fragment in Colombia
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1062–1071, October 2011
How to Cite
Palma, A. C., Vélez, A., Gómez-Posada, C., López, H., Zárate, D. A. and Stevenson, P. R. (2011), Use of space, activity patterns, and foraging behavior of red howler monkeys (Alouatta seniculus) in an Andean forest fragment in Colombia. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1062–1071. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20973
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- Fundación EcoAndina/WCS Colombia Program; Corporación Autónoma Regional del Valle del Cauca (CVC); John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation; US Fish and Wildlife Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!