Takaji Matsutani and Yoshiki Fujii contributed equally to this work.
Increased positive selection pressure within the complementarity determining regions of the T-cell receptor β gene in New World monkeys
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1082–1092, October 2011
How to Cite
Matsutani, T., Fujii, Y., Kitaura, K., Suzuki, S., Tsuruta, Y., Takasaki, T., Ogasawara, K., Nishimoto, N., Kurane, I. and Suzuki, R. (2011), Increased positive selection pressure within the complementarity determining regions of the T-cell receptor β gene in New World monkeys. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1082–1092. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20976
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Health; Labour and Welfare; Japan. Grant Numbers: H20-shinkou-ippan-015, H22-meneki-ippan-004
- Japan Health Sciences Foundation. Grant Number: KH53333; KHC3332
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.