A comparison of the home range sizes of mainland and island populations of black-faced lion tamarins (Leontopithecus caissara) using different spatial analysis
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1114–1126, November 2011
How to Cite
Nascimento, A. T. A., Schmidlin, L. A.J., Valladares-Padua, C. B., Matushima, E. R. and Verdade, L. M. (2011), A comparison of the home range sizes of mainland and island populations of black-faced lion tamarins (Leontopithecus caissara) using different spatial analysis. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1114–1126. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20977
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!