Seasonality of group size, feeding, and breeding in wild red-shanked douc langurs (Lao PDR)
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1134–1144, November 2011
How to Cite
Phiapalath, P., Borries, C. and Suwanwaree, P. (2011), Seasonality of group size, feeding, and breeding in wild red-shanked douc langurs (Lao PDR). Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1134–1144. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20980
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- WWF Russell E Train Fellowship; Suranaree University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!