Polyspecific associations between squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus) and other primates in eastern Amazonia
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1145–1151, November 2011
How to Cite
Pinheiro, T., Ferrari, S. F. and Lopes, M. A. (2011), Polyspecific associations between squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus) and other primates in eastern Amazonia. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1145–1151. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20981
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!