Factors affecting aggression among females in captive groups of rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta)
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1152–1159, November 2011
How to Cite
Beisner, B. A. and Isbell, L. A. (2011), Factors affecting aggression among females in captive groups of rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta). Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1152–1159. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20982
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: RR000169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!