White monkey syndrome and presumptive copper deficiency in wild savannah baboons
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1160–1168, November 2011
How to Cite
Markham, A. C., Gesquiere, L. R., Bellenger, J.-P., Alberts, S. C. and Altmann, J. (2011), White monkey syndrome and presumptive copper deficiency in wild savannah baboons. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1160–1168. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20983
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- American Society of Primatologists; Animal Behavior Society; International Primatological Society; NIA. Grant Number: R01AG034513-01
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-0322613; IOS-0919200; BCS-0851750
- Sigma Xi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!