Dietary breadth and resource use of François' langur in a seasonal and disturbed habitat
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1176–1187, November 2011
How to Cite
Hu, G. (2011), Dietary breadth and resource use of François' langur in a seasonal and disturbed habitat. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1176–1187. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20985
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2011
- Wenner-Gren Foundation, the Australian National University, the Columbus Zoo, Conservation International, Pittsburgh Zoo; Primate Conservation Inc.. Grant Number: G♯443 & 797
- Nature Science Fund Committee of China. Grant Number: 30860051
- National Forestry Bureau of China. Grant Number: 2130211
- Southwest Forestry University. Grant Number: 110851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!