Seasonal versatility in the feeding ecology of a group of titis (Callicebus coimbrai) in the northern Brazilian Atlantic Forest
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 12, pages 1199–1209, December 2011
How to Cite
Souza-Alves, J. P., Fontes, I. P., Chagas, R. R.D. and Ferrari, S. F. (2011), Seasonal versatility in the feeding ecology of a group of titis (Callicebus coimbrai) in the northern Brazilian Atlantic Forest. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1199–1209. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20990
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2011
- Fundação O Boticário de Proteção à Natureza. Grant Number: 0846_20092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!