Sex differences in the stone tool-use behavior of a wild population of burmese long-tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis aurea)
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 12, pages 1239–1249, December 2011
How to Cite
Gumert, M. D., Hoong, L. K. and Malaivijitnond, S. (2011), Sex differences in the stone tool-use behavior of a wild population of burmese long-tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis aurea). Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1239–1249. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20996
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- The Centenary Academic Development Project of Chulalongkorn University
- The Academic Fund of the School of Humanities of Social Sciences at Nanyang Technological University
- Ministry of Education in Singapore. Grant Number: RG07/95
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!