Using biological markets principles to examine patterns of grooming exchange in Macaca thibetana
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 73, Issue 12, pages 1269–1279, December 2011
How to Cite
Balasubramaniam, K.N., Berman, C.M., Ogawa, H. and Li, J. (2011), Using biological markets principles to examine patterns of grooming exchange in Macaca thibetana. Am. J. Primatol., 73: 1269–1279. doi: 10.1002/ajp.20999
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2011
- Leakey Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- National Natural Science Foundation of China, Key Teacher Program of the Ministry of Education of China
- the Excellent Youth Foundation of Anhui
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!