Age- and sex-specific patterns of vocal behavior in De Brazza's monkeys (Cercopithecus neglectus)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 12–28, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Bouchet, H., Blois-Heulin, C. and Lemasson, A. (2012), Age- and sex-specific patterns of vocal behavior in De Brazza's monkeys (Cercopithecus neglectus). Am. J. Primatol., 74: 12–28. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21002
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- French Ministry of Education and Research; ANR “ORILANG”
- Rennes Métropole
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!