Historical geographic dispersal of the golden snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellana) and the influence of climatic oscillations
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 91–101, February 2012
How to Cite
LUO, M., LIU, Z., PAN, H., ZHAO, L. and LI, M. (2012), Historical geographic dispersal of the golden snub-nosed monkey (Rhinopithecus roxellana) and the influence of climatic oscillations. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 91–101. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21006
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Number: 2007CB411600
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31130061, 30630016
- Project of Public Benefit. Grant Number: 201104073
- Beijing Forestry University Young Scientist
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!