Evaluating the suitability of planted forests for African forest monkeys: a case study from Kakamega forest, Kenya
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 77–90, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Fashing, P. J., Nguyen, N., Luteshi, P., Opondo, W., Cash, J. F. and Cords, M. (2012), Evaluating the suitability of planted forests for African forest monkeys: a case study from Kakamega forest, Kenya. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 77–90. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21012
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2011
- Pittsburgh Zoo, California State University Fullerton, and Gisela and Norman Fashing
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 05-54747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!