Inequity aversion in relation to effort and relationship quality in long-tailed Macaques (Macaca fascicularis)
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 145–156, February 2012
How to Cite
MASSEN, J. J. M., VAN DEN BERG, L. M., SPRUIJT, B. M. and STERCK, E. H. M. (2012), Inequity aversion in relation to effort and relationship quality in long-tailed Macaques (Macaca fascicularis). Am. J. Primatol., 74: 145–156. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21014
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Lucie Burgers Foundation
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.