The first two authors contributed equally to this work. Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article. Contract grant sponsor: Chinese Academy of Sciences, Contract grant numbers: KSCX1-05-02, KSCX2-YW-R-47; Contract grant sponsor: Major State Basic Development Program, Contract grant number: 2006CB701505 and 2007CB947701; Contract grant sponsor: National S&T Major Project, Contract grant number: 2009ZX09501-028; Contract grant sponsor: R&D Infrastructure and Facility Development Program of Yunnan Province, Contract grant number: 2006PT08-2; Contract grant sponsor: Yunnan Province Union Supported National Technology Program, Contract grant number: 2008GA003.
The Available Time Window for Embryo Transfer in the Rhesus Monkey (Macaca mulatta)
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 165–173, February 2012
How to Cite
CHEN, Y., NIU, Y., YANG, S., HE, X., JI, S., SI, W., TANG, X., XIE, Y., WANG, H., LU, Y., ZHOU, Q. and JI, W. (2012), The Available Time Window for Embryo Transfer in the Rhesus Monkey (Macaca mulatta). Am. J. Primatol., 74: 165–173. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21017
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KSCX1-05-02, KSCX2-YW-R-47
- Major State Basic Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB701505, 2007CB947701
- National S&T Major Project. Grant Number: 2009ZX09501-028
- R&D Infrastructure and Facility Development Program of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2006PT08-2
- Yunnan Province Union Supported National Technology Program. Grant Number: 2008GA003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!