Facilitating Play Through Communication: Significance of Teeth Exposure in the Gorilla Play Face
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 157–164, February 2012
How to Cite
WALLER, B. M. and CHERRY, L. (2012), Facilitating Play Through Communication: Significance of Teeth Exposure in the Gorilla Play Face. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 157–164. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21018
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!