Contract grant sponsor: Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Czech Republic, contract grant number: MSMT 6007665801; contract grant sponsor: The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh; contract grant sponsor: Simon Fraser University; contract grant sponsor: LUSH Cosmetics; contract grant sponsor: Ethical Expeditions; contract grant sponsor: The Rufford Foundation and Zoologick'y klub.
Discovery of Miller's Grizzled Langur (Presbytis hosei canicrus) in Wehea Forest Confirms the Continued Existence and Extends Known Geographical Range of an Endangered Primate
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 193–198, March 2012
How to Cite
LHOTA, S., LOKEN, B., SPEHAR, S., FELL, E., POSPĚCH, A. and KASYANTO, N. (2012), Discovery of Miller's Grizzled Langur (Presbytis hosei canicrus) in Wehea Forest Confirms the Continued Existence and Extends Known Geographical Range of an Endangered Primate. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 193–198. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21983
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSMT 6007665801
- The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Simon Fraser University
- LUSH Cosmetics
- Ethical Expeditions
- The Rufford Foundation and Zoologick'y klub
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!