Molecular Diversity of Methanogens in Fecal Samples From Captive Sumatran Orangutans (Pongo abelii)
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 408–413, May 2012
How to Cite
FACEY, H. V., NORTHWOOD, K. S. and WRIGHT, A.-D. G. (2012), Molecular Diversity of Methanogens in Fecal Samples From Captive Sumatran Orangutans (Pongo abelii). Am. J. Primatol., 74: 408–413. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21992
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!