Clinical Biochemistry and Hematology of the Elusive Sun-Tailed Monkey (Cercopithecus solatus) in Gabon: Inaugural Data From the Only Semifree Ranging Colony in the World
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 236–246, March 2012
How to Cite
MOTSCH, P., GONZALEZ, J.-P. and VERRIER, D. (2012), Clinical Biochemistry and Hematology of the Elusive Sun-Tailed Monkey (Cercopithecus solatus) in Gabon: Inaugural Data From the Only Semifree Ranging Colony in the World. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 236–246. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21993
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- French Cooperation, French Embassy, Gabon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!